Costa Toigo Law Firm provides consulting and advisory services …
What does it envolve
- Advice on the planning and structuring of corporate and business activities for Brazilian and foreign clients interested in opening subsidiaries in Brazil.
- Organization of companies in Brazil and abroad (Offshore Companies); organization of joint-ventures; formation of consortiums; associations; foundations; partnerships; Special Purpose Companies (“SPE”); Individual Limited Liability Company (“EIRELI”); Investment Funds, among other forms of business exploration.
- Analysis, preparation and review of corporate documents, such as articles of association, bylaws, quotaholders’/shareholders’ agreement, minutes, etc.
- Advice on projects for the acquisition of companies, merger, conversion, dissolution and corporate reorganization with the consequent preparation of all documents and respective registrations.
- Registration of foreign investments with the Central Bank.
- Representation of clients and participation in shareholders’ or partners’ meetings, and meetings of the board of directors.
- Advice and guidance on conducts in quotaholders’ or shareholders’ meetings; meetings of the board of directors; organization and Registration of documents and corporate books.
- Advice and guidance on negotiations for the resolution of disputes or controversies between partners or shareholders.